So last weekend was once again a very busy weekend for me!!! On Friday night, Noel and my friend Kylie Davis went to see Kalai in concert at Thanksgiving point. It was such a good time. It was outside, and just totally chill. So we sat around listening to good music and just had a great time together. Can I just say how stinking cute Kylie is!!! Man, I wish I was as cool as her. Oh, and Kalai was awesome too. I was first introduced to him 3 years ago. My brother (who has awesome taste in music) told me all about him, and I'm just finally getting to one of his concerts. He was freaking hilarious and seems like a pretty good guy too. After the concert, Kylie and I watched Grey's Anatomy until like 2 in the morning. That wasn't such a good idea considering I had 2 tests to study for last weekend....but it was still way fun. And my tests went pretty good too!! Looks like you can have your cake and eat it too.

The 3 of us at the concert

Noel and her zebra...both are half black/half white...hahahaha

The girls and one of the other artists at the concert...Bennion Paul (I think). He was actually really good, but did this funny foot when he sang. It was awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment