Monday, August 8, 2011

Bye Bye Baby

After 10 long years and a few dumb moves on my part, it is time to say goodbye to my baby.

This car has been with me through a lot in the last 10 years, and unfortunately I have to say goodbye. To make a long story short, I was visiting Matthew and Sarah and on my way home I was being a irresponsible driver. I was messing with the radio and fussing with my things and failed to see the car in front of me was stopped. Yup, all my fault. My first car accident ever and it totaled my poor baby. I feel so incomplete without it....

On a happier note, I had a great time while visiting the little ones!!! We went to the Discovery Center and played outside and I waxed my nose for the first time!

The Discovery Center:

Bubble Machine. We spent a majority of our time at this station.




We couldn't keep Maveric away from this ball. Every time we turned our backs he was back chasing that thing around.



This was their second favorite thing. We passed in on the our way in and the kids talked about it the WHOLE time.

Backyard Fun:




Haha I love this picture. Maleeya looks so unimpressed.



Waxing:
Sarah is such a pro at pretty much everything. She has recently taken up the art of nose waxing.

Oh we look GOOD


Sarah used a little too much wax and it was just dripping out of her nose. Hilarious


No matter who you are or how tough you are, during your first time you will have a panic attack right before you pull out the first stick.


After my panic attack I just thought it was funny....cause it doesn't hurt at all. Good times.

1 comment:

Alice Johnson said...

Can I ask a questions? How did WAXING your NOSE, better/impact your ability/life?