Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sledding with the Punjacks!!

We went sledding!!!  I have been wanting to go sledding for so long now!! Emily and Jimmy invited us to go snow tubing with them, but after some complications we picked up some sleds and found an awesome hill!!  We had so much fun.  It is so different sledding out here in Pittsburgh, the snow is SO wet! I got so much snow in my face and my make up was all over the place!  It was so awesome and we had so much fun with the Punjack family!!

 I got wet, wet snow all over my face...it was so cold!

 Brian pushed me and I lost my balance and ended up falling flat on my face!!  It was kind of hilarious because I landed just like this.

 Maddy did a great job at making a nice snowman!

 At the top of the hill!! Getting ready to sled down!

 Emily and Jimmy showing us how it's done!

 Brian at the top of the hill

 Maddy was so brave and went down on her dad's shoulders!

 The whole group!!

 The Punjacks

Me and my babe!!!

No comments: